Lakewood Sound's owner, David M. Boothe, CAS, has over forty years experience in audio for recordings, television, radio and web. His creativity and leadership have been proven by a Daytime Emmy Award, five Emmy nominations, RIAA Gold and Platinum Albums, and an award for technical excellence from PBS.
What We Can Do For You
We can assist you with a simple production to the most difficult audio challenge, on any level you wish. Some of our services include:
- Plan and implement audio and audio-for-video for domestic and international distribution.
- Edit and mix audio for production and post-production.
- Design, planning, and implementation of audio portion of video and audio productions (live, studio, or animated) from system design through production and post-production.
- Develop audio procedures and workflow from concept and system design through production, post-production, distribution, and archiving.
- Assist with budgeting and scheduling.
- System design, purchase, and maintenance of audio production equipment, production site set up, production mixing, post-production editing and mixing of audio for domestic release, and preparation of tracks for international distribution.